I have worked in a variety of technical fields: data science, quantitative finance, software development, signal processing, wireless systems engineering, etc.
I am always passionate about new ideas, innovations and technologies, and keep expanding my interests and growing my professional skills.
- Machine Learning / Data Science: Predictive modeling with machine learning or deep learning to solve engineering or business problems. Hands-on skills in scikit-learn, keras/tensorflow, pytorch, pandas, numpy, scipy, statsmodels, jupyter notebook, etc.
- Signal Processing / Systems Engineering: Statistical inference, stochastic processes, Kalman / particle / Bayesian filters, Monte Carlo simulation, Time series analysis and forecasting. Research background in statistical signal processing, state and parameter estimation, state space models.
- Software Development: Python, C++, C# application development with objected-oriented design.
- Data Visualization: matplotlib, bokeh, seaborn, plot.ly/dash, grafana.
- Data Engineering / Cloud development: Data pipeline building, Flask RESTful API, MySQL, Apache Spark (PySpark/SQL/ML), Git, Docker, Jenkins, Linux, AWS.